Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Loft - Dominican Club denies entry to U.S. Embassy worker

Yes, the same club involved in the killing of two people a few months ago. Now the US Embassy in the Dominican Republic has prohibited it's employees from going there.

"Apparently, someone close to Mr. Rolland Bullen, Interim Ambassador to the DR was denied access to the club on the 22nd of July" said Al Acecho.

I personally thing that they should close those places that try to deny selectively deny access based on stupid stuff such as the way you are dressed (as long as you comply with their dress code, of course). I have heard of that kind of discrimination before, and when I did, I stopped going to those clubs who discriminated against "morenitos", so I'd ask the same of you, don't fucking go to a club that discriminates.

No comments: